L-1A Visa Requirements
REQUIREMENTS FOR L-1A / EXECUTIVES AND MANAGERS
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY, JUST RECOMMENDED.
Documents about companies.
• Registration Documents for American corporation Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Meeting Minutes, etc.
• Registration Documents for Foreign corporation including Certificate of State Registration of Juridical Entity from Ministry of Taxes, Articles of Association of Limited Liability Society.
• Proof of business activity of the American corporation, such as company tax returns, financial statement and/or balance sheet for the last few years including bank statements; shipping documents, customs documents, sales contracts, etc.
• Name(s) of shareholders of American corporation and their addresses.
• Proof of business activity of the Foreign corporation, such as company tax returns, financial statement and/or balance sheet for the last few years including bank statements; company brochures, sales materials, shipping documents, customs documents, sales contracts, etc.
• Name(s) of shareholders of Foreign corporation and their addresses.
• Chart of employees and management of American corporation
• Chart of employees and management of Foreign corporation
• Brochures and sales materials of American corporation
• Brochures and sales materials of Foreign corporation
• Photographs of office in US
• Photographs of office in Foreign country
• Foreign company's last 3 tax returns (and US company if it exists for more than 1 year)
• Employer's last Quarterly Payroll Reports (DE-3) for US company if it exists for more than 1 year)
• Foreign company's payroll records for last year
• Employer's last two bank statements showing substantial balance (if possible)
• Any company brochures or marketing materials (advertisements)
Additional helpful documents for small companies.
• Company lease in foreign company and here
• Drawings of layout of company offices in US
• Zoning and fire district information regarding location
• Big contracts the company has with clients, customers
• List of customers, clients of the company
• News articles about the firm
• Firm website
• Other promotional materials of company
Documents about Employee.
• Employee's diplomas and transcripts from all schools after high school.
• Letters certifying his work experience after high school. (The more letters the better)
• Any certificates or licenses held by employee
• Documentation of any specialized knowledge held by the employee
• Any other mass media about the firm, letters from customers, if any
• Awards the company received, if any
• Business license
• Fictitious business statement filed by the company, if any
• copies of patents, trademarks issued to the company, if any
• Resumes of their owners, officers, top employees