Documents Helpful to the E2 Applications.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY, JUST RECOMMENDED.
• Registration Documents for American corporation Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Meeting Minutes, etc.
• Name(s) of shareholders of American corporation and their addresses.
• Name(s) of shareholders of corporation and their addresses.
• Evidence of investment in the US such as real estate documents, wire transfers, leases signed, equipment or furniture purchased, any business assets purchased or leased
• If the investment is to be in a new company, then a Business Plan with projected revenues and expenses, market analysis, information about renting premises and future hiring
• If the investment is in an existing company, then Proof of business activity of the corporation, such as
o company tax returns,
o financial statement and/or
o balance sheet for the last few years including bank statements;
o company brochures,
o sales materials,
o shipping documents,
o customs documents,
o sales contracts
• If available, Brochures and sales materials of American corporation
• Photographs of office here
• Lease or proposed lease for offices here
• Any licenses, permits or other government records required for the business
• All bank records, wiring instructions, deposit records to prove the investment came from the client in his/her home country and was sent directly here in the US to an account within his/her control