Business (B-1) Visa Document Checklist
The following documents can be helpful to submit when applying for a B1 Business Visa at a U.S. Consulate:
• Statement of person or company sponsoring the visit describing a business purpose or business partners
• Business cards from home country and from here of persons involved
• Brochures and other marketing materials from business in home country and from here
• Financial documents or other evidence of assets necessary for living expenses
• Copy of Applicant’s bank statement showing funds to support himself
• Copy of return plane ticket.
• Copy of Passport.
• Other supporting documents showing business purpose for extending stay in US.